PROSPER newsletter - September 2020
The first issue of the Promoting Sustainable Partnerships for Empowered Resilience (PROSPER) Semi-Annual Newsletter shares some of the key achievements and innovations of our first year of operations and shines a spotlight on the resilience of project participants.
The newsletter provides a view into how communities built up resilience to climate change in a year that saw the unprecedented outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
PROSPER partners and participants have adapted to continue restoring watersheds, identifying market opportunities, sharing climate and nutrition information, trying new agricultural approaches and saving for the future. Join PROSPER to learn more about the various technical initiatives as they continue to learn and strive for greater resilience with PROSPER communities.
In this edition:
- Looking back at Year One highlights.
- Boosting the Tiyamike Savings and Loan Group.
- Livestock lifeline for the Mphepo family.
- The holistic approach to community development.
- Gender equality and social inclusion.
- Innovation highlights.
- Input fairs.
- Protecting staff and project participants from COVID-19.